Every day, find one of the infos extracted from the new issue of the collection "The essentials of: 71 games for out and in", sold with the June issue of. Today, two games for baby.
- A little balance game to do as soon as your child knows how to walk: place three cushions one after the other on the lawn, so as to form a course.
- Barefoot or in soft slippers, your toddler will follow him for the first time while holding your hand, then try to start again alone, once the gesture is well controlled.
- The goal this way is to allow your child to exercise his balance.
King of slalom
- From 18 months. Place three small seats equidistant in your garden.
- Show your toddler how to slalom, from left to right, between each chair, giving him his hand. You can vary the course: running, turning twice around the same chair.
- The goal of this game is to develop the coordination of your little one and help him better understand the space.
Other games here.
Find more information in "The essentials of: 71 games for outside and inside", sold with the June issue of pocket format.
Eat everything, couples, authority, child care, allergies, sleep, nutrition, games and toys, back to school ... find other Essential tips.