A cake with a surprise inside, that's a fun idea, right? This Pinata is eaten and in addition, it is filled with sweets!
- 500 g of ointment butter
- 500 g of sugar
- 2 pinches of salt
- 3 tablespoons liquid vanilla
- 10 beaten eggs
- 200 g Greek yogurt
- 175 g flour
- 500 g of flour with yeast incorporated
- 6 tablespoons semi-skimmed milk
- Soaking syrup
- 50 g of sugar
- 5 cl of water
- 1 vanilla pod
Cream cheese frosting
- 225 g cream cheese
- 225 g of butter
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 750 g icing sugar
- Pink dye in gel
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° (rotating heat).
- In the bowl of the robot, beat the butter, sugar, vanilla and salt together until the mixture becomes pale and airy. Then add the beaten eggs little by little, beating a lot to incorporate the eggs between each addition. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons flour if the mixture begins to slice.
- Then add the Greek yogurt and beat. Mix the flours and sift them before adding them to the dough. Finally add the milk. Scrape the edges of the bowl with a maryse and beat one last time.
- Lightly oil the salad bowls with a brush. Pour half of the dough in each bowl, smooth well and bake for about 1h15 to 180 ° (rotating heat).
- Cover the top of the cake with baking paper as soon as it starts to darken. It does not matter if the top of the cake burns, it will be cut to flatten the cake. The cake is cooked when the blade of a knife slipped into the center of the cake is clean.
- Put the water, sugar and split vanilla bean in a saucepan over low heat until the sugar is dissolved. Add the lemon juice out of the heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Wait 15 minutes before unmolding the cakes. Lightly dip syrup with a brush and cool them upside down for one night.
- Whip cream cheese and butter at high speed until creamy. Add the vanilla, then the icing sugar in several times. Rake the walls well between each addition of sugar. Whisk for 5-6mn at a fast speed until a firm texture is obtained.
- Flatten the top of each cake with a sponge cake knife (or bread knife). Dig inside the cakes then fill one of the candy cakes.
- Put the 2nd cake on top in the other direction and solder with icing.
- Cover the whole icing cake to obtain a beautiful pinata then sprinkle with colored sugar balls immediately before the icing dries.
- Let stand 1 hour before tasting and discover the surprise with the cut!