We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Used to clean the nose or eyes of your toddler, saline is one of the essentials of child care. Manual…
What is phy serum?
- Physiological saline, or physiological saline, is a saline solution composed of 9 g / l sodium chloride and purified water. It is sodium chloride which gives it antiseptic properties.
- It is used to clean the eyes and nose of babies and children, since toddlers do not know how to blow their nose.
- Do not use it to clean his ears.
Which one to choose ?
- There are several brands of saline and different presentations (spray, single-dose ...), but no matter where you buy it, the composition of the product is the same.
- It is available without prescription, in pharmacy or supermarkets, and has no contraindications for your baby.
How to use it ?
- To clean the nose, wick a piece of cotton wool impregnated with serum.
- Lay out your baby and clean each nostril (without pressing).
- If your child has a cold, press on the dose introduced into the nostril (your baby sitting and head right). Wipe with a clean tissue.
- The toilet of the eyelids and the nose must be daily.
- Clean a crowded nose three times a day.
- Be careful, any opened bottle must be used within 24 hours. Do not use the same vial for the eyes and nose.