With this beautiful animated film, you enter a painting. Inside, three worlds: Toupins who lead the life of castle and believe everything allowed. They are colorful! The Pafinis, who misses a brushstroke here and there. And finally the Reufs, just sketched. The first hunt the second and hunt down the last. To see from 6 years.
What is the story ?
- A castle, blooming gardens, a threatening forest - that's what a painter, for mysterious reasons, left unfinished. In this painting live three kinds of characters: the Toupins entirely painted, Pafinis which lacks some colors and the Reufs which are only sketches.
- Believing themselves superior, the Toupins take power, chase Pafinis from the castle and enslave the Reufs. Convinced that only the Painter can bring harmony back to the end of the painting, Ramo, Lola and Plume decide to go looking for him. As the adventure progresses, the questions will follow one another: what has become of the Painter? Why did he abandon them? Why did he start destroying some of his paintings! Will they ever know the painter's secret?
- If the scenario is complex, he strongly questions your child about injustice, but also emotions and art. As for a fairy tale, your movie buff can pick what he wants. He will identify with the very lively Lola or the little Magenta with the clown's face who is tired of being in a wartime picture.
- Some scenes are beautiful like paintings of Modigliani or Seurat.
- By Jean-François Laguionie, 1:16, Blue Spirit Animation and Be-Films.
- Where to find it?
All our DVD ideas.
Movies, exhibitions, hobbies ... share your good ideas between parents on our Leisure Forum.