Invite your gourmands to this gingerbread house! An amazing recipe and not too difficult to do if you take a little time and you organize. It's gone with the video.
- 350 g flour
- 200 g of honey
- 60 g of sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 g of baking soda
- 40 g of milk
- 40 g of Kirsch
- 4 g cinnamon powder
- 4 g spice bread mix
For royal icing (glue + decoration)
- 40 g of egg whites
- 225 g icing sugar
- 1 cl of lemon juice
- Candies of your choice
Prepare the gingerbread
- 1.Heat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6).
- 2.Heat honey and sugar at 60 ° C, then pour over flour and start kneading.
- 3.Mix flour, cinnamon and spices. Mix the milk and baking soda.
- 4.Stir in the egg yolks and continue kneading, then add the kirsch and the baking soda. Keep your egg whites. Gather in a ball then reserve cool for 30 min.
- 5.Steal the dough on 5 mm thick and cut into the desired shapes. Then place all on a plate lined with baking paper.
- 6. You can brush with milk to give a little shine. Bake the biscuits at 180 ° C for 12 to 15 minutes.
Prepare the royal icing
- 1. Remove the refrigerator blanks 1 hour before use (if they were cool) to return to room temperature.
- 2. Add the whites to the electric mixer without making them firm, then gradually add the icing sugar.
- 3.Add the teaspoon of lemon juice and whip vigorously for 5 to 8 minutes, until peaks form with the mixer.
- 4.Cover with contact food film before use, or put directly into the piping bags, and keep cool until you use it.
Ride your house
- 1.Decorate your home with royal icing, using the socket pocket with the round socket.
- 2.Take a piping bag with a smooth socket. Start by gluing a wall and a facade (to make a corner of the house, then glue it to your support, then glue the second wall and the second facade (to form the second corner), glue to the support and the first corner.
- 3.Let the icing take.
- 4.Pat a roof pan at home.
- 5.Collect the second roof pan.
- 6.You can stick other candies or chocolate sticks.
- 7.Your house is ready!