Every day, find one of the infos extracted from the new number of the collection "The Essentials of: 903 first names to choose according to the season", sold with the January issue of. Today, 5 first names of summer. Want sun, exoticism and warmth, names that evoke the sea or come from hot countries? Dive into our suggestions.
- From latin larusseagull In Roman mythology, Lara was a naiad of the Tiber, goddess of Silence. Indeed, Jupiter has ripped his tongue because of his constant chatter. Party : March 26th. Derived: Larissa.
- Hebrew Shimshon, little sun. Samson is presented in the Bible as the last of the great judges of Israel. He died by Dalila's treason. Party : July 28th.
- From Greek Therasia, name of an island in the Aegean Sea. This derivative of Thérèse appeared in the sixteenth century, following St. Teresa of Avila who inspired the reform of the Carmelite order. Party : October 1st with Saint Teresa of Avila or October 15th with Saint Teresa of Lisieux. Derivatives: Tessa, Theresa, Terry, Tracie, Tara, Resa.
- From Arabic billal, water. In the Qur'an, paradise is always described as a garden full of rivers and ponds. Water represents divine grace. Several Arabic names evoke water including Talal, Riham or Ghaïth. Party : any. Derived: Bilel.
- Germanic ground, sun, and veig, strength, power. For a long time, Solveig remained confined to Norway, where he originated. Party : May 10 with Solange. Derivatives: Solveiga, Solvei, Solvey.
Find other names in "The Essentials of: 903 first names to choose according to the season", sold with the January issue of, pocket size.
And also in our Guide of the first names.
Nutrition, diseases, couples, authority, child care, allergies, sleep, games and toys ... find other Essential tips.