Little Santa Claus, Long live the wind, My beautiful Christmas tree ... your toddler loves these nursery rhymes that tell him about Christmas. You forgot the lyrics? Find them! To sing loudly with your child to wait until D-day. Today, the funniest nursery rhyme ... Have you seen it?
- Did you see him, did you see him, the little man, the little man?
- Did you see him, did you see him, the little guy with the pointed hat?
- It's called Santa, by the fireplace, by the fireplace,
- It's called Santa, by the chimney it will come down from the sky.
- He brings toys, his hood is full, his hood is full
- He brings toys, his hood is full and it's for us!
All our Christmas rhymes