Want to offer a fun DIY to your children? With a sock and rice, make a snowman ... and even make friends!
- Round-headed needles
- A fall of tissues
- Cut the sock in half
- Keep the top of the sock and close it with an elastic band on the wrong side.
- Fill the rice sock halfway up and close with a rubber band, add rice and close again with a rubber band to form the snowman's head.
- Stick two buttons on the belly of the snowman.
- With a fall of fabrics, create a scarf.
- Place hair pins on the head to form the eyes and nose.
- Finally, wrap the rest of the sock on two turns to form the snowman's hat.