A salty clafoutis that will delight the taste buds of your gourmand. But before, you have to prepare everything and, there too, your little cook will enjoy preparing this recipe with you. As pretty to watch as delicious to savor, this dish is eaten hot or cold.
500 g cherry tomatoes
4 dl of liquid cream
3 c. chopped chives
2 tbsp. tablespoon of olive oil salt and pepper
2 pinches of nutmeg.
• Wash the tomatoes, remove the peduncle. Wipe them and place them on a baking dish.
• Have your child sprinkle them lightly with olive oil with a tablespoon.
• Bake the dish for 30 minutes.
• Meanwhile, break the eggs in a bowl.
• Ask your apprentice chef to beat the omelette eggs with cream, nutmeg, salt, pepper and chives.
• Everything is well mixed? Divide this preparation in the dish or ask your child to do it if he is skilful enough.
• Bake again for 15 minutes.
• Take out of the oven and enjoy hot or cold as you like.
You can make this recipe with red cherry tomatoes, but also yellow to change! Or mix both for a guaranteed color effect.
Other recipe ideas to do with your child: click here.