It is with your homemade mashed potatoes that he will awaken his taste and start his diversification. Do with love, he can only love them! This is a good reason, provided you are careful in the choice and quality of products.
- It's with your homemade mashed potatoes that he will awaken his taste and start his diversification. Do with love, he can only love them! This is a good reason, provided you are careful in the choice and quality of products. Instead, take the fruits and vegetables of the season, having matured to the end in their natural environment rather than in a plane ...
- For meat and fish, make sure of their freshness, of their origin. Consider the sales deadlines, as well as the presence of certain quality labels. Stock yourself in shops, even nearby, whose flow is fluid. The stock is renewed more often, it is a guarantee freshness. In order not to expose your baby to possible genetically modified organisms, GMOs, or to powerful pesticides, orient yourself towards fresh products resulting from sustainable agriculture or why not organic. And whatever you choose, to remove residual nitrates and pesticides, wash them and peel them thoroughly.
Steam is even better!
- Because it cooks food at low temperatures, the steam retains all their organoleptic qualities, that is to say their appearance, their color, their aroma, their taste, their texture, their consistency ... Perfect for its awakening to taste which also passes by his taste buds, his nose, his eyes and his hands!
- In addition, it preserves all the nutrients, minerals and vitamins of food, ideal for its balance. Investing, if not already done, in a steamer is not a bad idea. This mode of cooking is good for his health as well as for that of the whole household! And if you cook vegetables in the water, know that they lose all their nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Mix them in their juice, their broth, so as not to lose their nutritional benefits in the sink.
And the little pots?
- Just like organic farming, infant feeding, baby food, is subject to extremely strict regulations. This imposes nitrate and pesticide levels close to zero and does not use GMOs. Small pots therefore provide sanitary security for your child.
- Long accused of leveling the taste of the infant because of the standardization of flavors and textures, the baby food today is the highlight of the awakening of taste. More "natural" ranges have appeared, guaranteeing the selection of ingredients and aiming at the greatest preservation of the organoleptic qualities of food: soft steaming, no artificial flavors, no chemical ingredients, no salt and added sugars ... very well developed products that will often be to your baby's taste.