For the third and last wish, Pauline asked a magical shell to the genius of the ocean. Shouf! A cloud of smoke ... and what appears? The end of the story.
- "I have not heard about it," said Baladin, "but I will try anyway."
- Shouf! In a tiny cloud of smoke, a white shell appears. Pauline catches it and blows in, gently.
- "Please, magical shell, bring down Theo."
- Slowly, Theo's bucket shrinks, shrinks and Theo goes down, goes down to finish sitting on a small bucket of beach.
- "Goodbye children!" cries the genius then, and he disappears.
- Pauline and Theo look at each other. What a story ! Nobody will want to believe them! Fortunately, they have the bottle, the message ... and the shell.
- It is a shell like all those on the beach. Yet both children know he is different.
- As for you, this summer, do not forget to blow in the shells that you have collected. Maybe there is one of magic, who knows?
Download the story in full to take it in your suitcases!
Other stories? Click here.
A story written by Françoise Clairet-Colaruotolo, illustrated by Kaori Souvignet, published in the magazine Toupie, Milan jeunesse.