From December 1st to the 25th, you have one idea a day to accompany your children around Christmas. Today, December 18: a recipe from the East.
- During the holidays in Alsace, no breakfast without this delicious brioche recipe! The best recipes? That of the Willy pastry shop in Munster, which generously gave us its manufacturing secrets.
- 1 kg of flour
- 20 g of salt
- 200 g of sugar
- 40 g baker's yeast
- 6 eggs
- 500 g softened butter
- 1 half liter of milk
- 200 g raisins
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar, yeast, eggs and milk until you have a good elastic paste.
- Add the 500 g softened butter, mix everything, then ask your toddler to throw the raisins. Let rise twice. That's funny!
- Put it in a buttered pan stuffed with almonds and let it rise again!
- Bake in an oven at 200 ° C for 10 minutes then 140 ° C for 40 to 45 minutes.
- At table !
All our news Christmas.